Yes. It’s possible by downloading your Prezi presentation to a portable Prezi (“Standalone / Offline file”), and then adding the executable file to your SlideDog playlist.
Note: Downloading a Prezi presentation is not available when using Prezi Next online. Please use the Prezi Next desktop application to download your presentation.
To create a SlideDog show with Prezis in it follow these steps for each Prezi file you want to show.
- Download the offline portable version of your Prezi presentation and unzip it to a folder on your hard drive.
- Open the folder where you unzipped your Prezi presentation.
- Drag the “.exe” file into the SlideDog playlist.
- Close any open windows of offline Prezis (if you skip this step, SlideDog won’t be able to load the Prezis).
- Click “Start Show” and wait for the files to load (some Prezis takes a long time to load).
Important: Make sure you’ve closed all open windows of offline Prezis before trying to start a show in SlideDog that contains Prezi files.