Follow this step-by-step guide to install SlideDog on your Windows PC.
- Download the SlideDog Web Installer or the SlideDog Offline Installer.
- Start the installer. If Windows warns you about the file being downloaded from the internet, click “Run anyway”.
- Click “I Agree” if you agree to the license agreement.
- Follow the on-screen instructions. The installer will try to download and install Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable (x86) runtime and .NET 4.6 Framework if your machine is missing these framework dependencies.
- SlideDog is now either installed in your local app-data folder or in your “Program Files (x86)” folder, depending on your choice of installing per user or per machine.
You can start SlideDog by clicking the shortcut on your desktop or launch it from the Start Menu group “SlideDog”.
To uninstall SlideDog, first navigate to “Control Panel” > “Programs” > “Program and Features”. Then search for “SlideDog”, select “SlideDog” and click on “Uninstall”.
SlideDog will be completely removed from your computer.