Multiple offline Prezis are natively supported in SlideDog.
To create a SlideDog show with Prezis in it follow these steps for each Prezi file you want to show:
- Download the offline portable version of your Prezi presentation and unzip it to a folder on your hard drive.
- Open the folder where you unzipped your Prezi presentation.
- Drag the “prezi-windows.exe” file into the SlideDog playlist.
- Close any open windows of offline Prezis (if you skip this step, SlideDog won’t be able to load the Prezis).
- Click “Start Show” and wait for the files to load (some Prezis takes a long time to load).
Important 1: If you experience problems adding Prezi presentations to your SlideDog playlist it might be because you are trying to add a Prezi packaged the “old” way.
Make sure you’ve downloaded the offline Prezi from the prezi.com website within the last six months. If unsure, download it again.
Important 2: Make sure you’ve closed all open windows of offline Prezis before trying to start a show in SlideDog that contains Prezi files.
Posted in: 5. Presentation Formats