Follow this step-by-step guide to install SlideDog on Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 10:
- Download the SlideDog installer from our download page.
- Alternatively, download the offline installer of SlideDog
- Start the installer. If Windows warns you about the file being downloaded from the internet, click “Run anyway”
- Follow the on-screen instructions. If SlideDog warns you about Aero not being enabled, you can either enable Aero (Vista, 7) or ignore the warning.
- Click “I Agree” if you agree to the Licence Agreement
- SlideDog is now installed in your local app-data folder.
You can start SlideDog by clicking the shortcut on your desktop.
Follow these steps to uninstall SlideDog:
- Click Start
- If on Windows 8 or 10 just start typing “Uninstall SlideDog”. If on 7 or Vista, navigate to Programs > SlideDog
- Click Uninstall SlideDog
SlideDog will be completely removed from your computer
Posted in: 2. Getting Started